Little Chef appoints Cake to revamp brand
Little Chef has appointed Cake to help it with 'brand reappraisal' among business and consumer audiences.
Cake: Helping revamp Little Chef brand
The roadside restaurant chain has been relaunched after being in decline for many years. The chain was bought by UK private equity group RCapital after being taken into administration in 2007 and has recently been revamped.
Cake’s role will be to provide corporate and consumer PR for the brand. Cake was selected following a competitive pitch.
The team will be led by Cake MD Chris Wood.
Little Chef MD Tracey Mulligan said: ‘Little Chef continues to change and the next period is an important one for us. We are very confident that Cake’s approach will help us achieve our objectives.’
Wood said: ‘Little Chef is an iconic British institution and we’ll be working to encourage motorists to reappraise the brand, making it the driving stop-off of choice on the A road.’
Little Chef formerly worked with Lucre for consumer PR activity.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London