Little Chef appoints Cake to revamp brand
Little Chef has appointed Cake to help it with 'brand reappraisal' among business and consumer audiences.
Cake: Helping revamp Little Chef brand
The roadside restaurant chain has been relaunched after being in decline for many years. The chain was bought by UK private equity group RCapital after being taken into administration in 2007 and has recently been revamped.
Cake’s role will be to provide corporate and consumer PR for the brand. Cake was selected following a competitive pitch.
The team will be led by Cake MD Chris Wood.
Little Chef MD Tracey Mulligan said: ‘Little Chef continues to change and the next period is an important one for us. We are very confident that Cake’s approach will help us achieve our objectives.’
Wood said: ‘Little Chef is an iconic British institution and we’ll be working to encourage motorists to reappraise the brand, making it the driving stop-off of choice on the A road.’
Little Chef formerly worked with Lucre for consumer PR activity.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Mid/ Senior Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Client Services Executive - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London