Little Chef appoints Cake to revamp brand
Little Chef has appointed Cake to help it with 'brand reappraisal' among business and consumer audiences.
Cake: Helping revamp Little Chef brand
The roadside restaurant chain has been relaunched after being in decline for many years. The chain was bought by UK private equity group RCapital after being taken into administration in 2007 and has recently been revamped.
Cake’s role will be to provide corporate and consumer PR for the brand. Cake was selected following a competitive pitch.
The team will be led by Cake MD Chris Wood.
Little Chef MD Tracey Mulligan said: ‘Little Chef continues to change and the next period is an important one for us. We are very confident that Cake’s approach will help us achieve our objectives.’
Wood said: ‘Little Chef is an iconic British institution and we’ll be working to encourage motorists to reappraise the brand, making it the driving stop-off of choice on the A road.’
Little Chef formerly worked with Lucre for consumer PR activity.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...