Kellogg seeks new UK chief as Greg Peterson exits
Kellogg is on the hunt for a managing director after parting company with Greg Peterson, its UK managing director for the past five years.
Kellogg: seeking a new UK managing director
The departure comes as the cereal maker continues to struggle to boost UK sales.
Peterson worked in seven countries during his 16 years at Kellogg. As UK managing director, he was responsible for cereal brands such as Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, All-Bran, Rice Krispies and Crunchy Nut.
Flemming Sundo, who headed Kellogg’s Scandinavian operation, will step into the role for a six-month interim period.
In February, Kellogg flagged up the ‘difficult environment in the UK’ to investors. According to one source, the UK business ‘is not performing well’.
Separately, Kellogg is set to extend its bite-sized Wheats range with the launch of Mini Wheats. A campaign is planned to promote the variant.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London