Kellogg seeks new UK chief as Greg Peterson exits
Kellogg is on the hunt for a managing director after parting company with Greg Peterson, its UK managing director for the past five years.
Kellogg: seeking a new UK managing director
The departure comes as the cereal maker continues to struggle to boost UK sales.
Peterson worked in seven countries during his 16 years at Kellogg. As UK managing director, he was responsible for cereal brands such as Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, All-Bran, Rice Krispies and Crunchy Nut.
Flemming Sundo, who headed Kellogg’s Scandinavian operation, will step into the role for a six-month interim period.
In February, Kellogg flagged up the ‘difficult environment in the UK’ to investors. According to one source, the UK business ‘is not performing well’.
Separately, Kellogg is set to extend its bite-sized Wheats range with the launch of Mini Wheats. A campaign is planned to promote the variant.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)