Kellogg seeks new UK chief as Greg Peterson exits
Kellogg is on the hunt for a managing director after parting company with Greg Peterson, its UK managing director for the past five years.
Kellogg: seeking a new UK managing director
The departure comes as the cereal maker continues to struggle to boost UK sales.
Peterson worked in seven countries during his 16 years at Kellogg. As UK managing director, he was responsible for cereal brands such as Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, All-Bran, Rice Krispies and Crunchy Nut.
Flemming Sundo, who headed Kellogg’s Scandinavian operation, will step into the role for a six-month interim period.
In February, Kellogg flagged up the ‘difficult environment in the UK’ to investors. According to one source, the UK business ‘is not performing well’.
Separately, Kellogg is set to extend its bite-sized Wheats range with the launch of Mini Wheats. A campaign is planned to promote the variant.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)