Lastminute.com head of marketing leaves for fashion site
Lastminute.com head of marketing Robert Moss is leaving the travel company for fashion website Mywardrobe.com.
Lastminute.com's latest ad campaign
Moss, who has been at Lastminute for more than two years, played a central role in the travel site's recent move to reposition itself as an online portal for online travel, leisure and entertainment.
His responsibilities at Lastminute include branding, e-commerce and the general positioning of the website.
Moss takes up his new position of marketing director of Mywardrobe.com later this month, where he will help the fashion site realise its global expansion plans.
My-wardrobe.com is a UK fashion e-commerce site, which turns five years-old this month. The site is aimed at the high end of the market, offering fashion clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Moss previously held marketing roles at Nokia and Honda.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London