Angry Birds debut brand tie-up tops BR app chart
Rovio Mobile's latest Angry Birds game, a brand partnership with the movie 'Rio', has been downloaded more than 10 million times since its release and has sailed to the top of the BR branded app chart.
Angry Birds Rio: flies to the top of the BR app chart
The success of the Angry Birds franchise on both iOS and Android rolls on with its latest incarnation Angry Birds Rio, a tie-in with animated film 'Rio' currently being developed by Fox Studios.
The 10 million-plus downloads include a free offer on the opening day of the Amazon app store in March, downloads of the free ad-supported version, and the $0.99 version on iOS and Android, and the $2.99 iPad version.
Just clawing its way into the chart at 15 is HMV's app, although this will be little comfort to the retailer, which was forced to issue a profit warning to the city yesterday.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...