Angry Birds debut brand tie-up tops BR app chart
Rovio Mobile's latest Angry Birds game, a brand partnership with the movie 'Rio', has been downloaded more than 10 million times since its release and has sailed to the top of the BR branded app chart.
Angry Birds Rio: flies to the top of the BR app chart
The success of the Angry Birds franchise on both iOS and Android rolls on with its latest incarnation Angry Birds Rio, a tie-in with animated film 'Rio' currently being developed by Fox Studios.
The 10 million-plus downloads include a free offer on the opening day of the Amazon app store in March, downloads of the free ad-supported version, and the $0.99 version on iOS and Android, and the $2.99 iPad version.
Just clawing its way into the chart at 15 is HMV's app, although this will be little comfort to the retailer, which was forced to issue a profit warning to the city yesterday.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford