Angry Birds debut brand tie-up tops BR app chart
Rovio Mobile's latest Angry Birds game, a brand partnership with the movie 'Rio', has been downloaded more than 10 million times since its release and has sailed to the top of the BR branded app chart.
Angry Birds Rio: flies to the top of the BR app chart
The success of the Angry Birds franchise on both iOS and Android rolls on with its latest incarnation Angry Birds Rio, a tie-in with animated film 'Rio' currently being developed by Fox Studios.
The 10 million-plus downloads include a free offer on the opening day of the Amazon app store in March, downloads of the free ad-supported version, and the $0.99 version on iOS and Android, and the $2.99 iPad version.
Just clawing its way into the chart at 15 is HMV's app, although this will be little comfort to the retailer, which was forced to issue a profit warning to the city yesterday.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...