Museum calls review of its media business
The National Museum of Science and Industry, which operates attractions including London's Science Museum and the National Media Museum in Bradford, is reviewing its media planning and buying arrangements.
London's Science Museum: part of the NMSI review
NMSI has issued a tender inviting agencies to pitch for a brief to handle the business, with a pre-qualifying questionnaire as the first hurdle.
The appointed agency will look after the media buying for all museums within NMSI's remit, which also include the National Railway Museum in York and the Science Museum in Swindon.
The review is being overseen by James Bailey, the head of marketing and communications at NMSI.
Media arrangements for the museums are currently handled separately. Total Media was appointed in February 2010 to oversee London's Science Museum as part of a brief to work on a group of British museums that include the Natural History Museum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London