The battle for America: Mail and Guardian look west
The battle between Britain's newspapers is about to spill onto the streets of New York, as Associated Newspapers and Guardian News & Media both prepare to launch their first dedicated editorial operations in the city that never sleeps.
MailOnline and Guardian.co.uk look to expand in US
The two publishers are reluctant to reveal details but preparations are well underway to establish rival digital news desks within Manhattan.
Read more about plans for MailOnline US and Guardian.com here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Designer / Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Subject to skill set, London
- Associate Director - Sports Research PSD Group £45,000 to £55,000 + bonus + benefits, Central London
- COMMERCIAL MANAGER - LEADING ADVANCED SEARCH AGENCY Success Digital £Competitive, London