Baxters hires Young's Seafood marketer Yvonne Adam
Young's marketing director Yvonne Adam has left the company to take up an equivalent role at soup-maker Baxters.
Young's Seafood: lead marketer joining Baxters
Adam joined frozen seafood brand Young’s in 2004 and had held the role of marketing director since 2007.
She will not be replaced, as Young’s owner, Findus, is switching to a ‘simplified and flatter’ marketing structure. Instead, Natasha Gladman will lead the marketing and innovation team.
In the past year the Young’s and Findus brands closed their marketing and commercial
operations in Grimsby and relocated the departments to their London headquarters.
The company is reportedly in talks with investors to create a £1bn acquisition ‘war chest’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)