Baxters hires Young's Seafood marketer Yvonne Adam
Young's marketing director Yvonne Adam has left the company to take up an equivalent role at soup-maker Baxters.
Young's Seafood: lead marketer joining Baxters
Adam joined frozen seafood brand Young’s in 2004 and had held the role of marketing director since 2007.
She will not be replaced, as Young’s owner, Findus, is switching to a ‘simplified and flatter’ marketing structure. Instead, Natasha Gladman will lead the marketing and innovation team.
In the past year the Young’s and Findus brands closed their marketing and commercial
operations in Grimsby and relocated the departments to their London headquarters.
The company is reportedly in talks with investors to create a £1bn acquisition ‘war chest’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands