Baxters hires Young's Seafood marketer Yvonne Adam
Young's marketing director Yvonne Adam has left the company to take up an equivalent role at soup-maker Baxters.
Young's Seafood: lead marketer joining Baxters
Adam joined frozen seafood brand Young’s in 2004 and had held the role of marketing director since 2007.
She will not be replaced, as Young’s owner, Findus, is switching to a ‘simplified and flatter’ marketing structure. Instead, Natasha Gladman will lead the marketing and innovation team.
In the past year the Young’s and Findus brands closed their marketing and commercial
operations in Grimsby and relocated the departments to their London headquarters.
The company is reportedly in talks with investors to create a £1bn acquisition ‘war chest’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London