Angry Birds Rio rub shoulders with students in BR app chart
Angry Birds Rio has topped the BR app chart for a second week, while there are new entries for the National Union of Students' reward scheme app and for Paddy Power.
Angry Birds Rio: tops the BR app chart
The NUS app was released last week and gives students more than 120 offers to choose from.
The sporting weekend, featuring the Grand National and golf, prompted appearances in the chart from the official US Masters tool, and two betting apps for Paddy Power and Ladbrokes.
Expedia's new Hotels app debuts in the chart at number 11, one place ahead of TripAdvisor, which was a re-entry.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London