Angry Birds Rio rub shoulders with students in BR app chart
Angry Birds Rio has topped the BR app chart for a second week, while there are new entries for the National Union of Students' reward scheme app and for Paddy Power.
Angry Birds Rio: tops the BR app chart
The NUS app was released last week and gives students more than 120 offers to choose from.
The sporting weekend, featuring the Grand National and golf, prompted appearances in the chart from the official US Masters tool, and two betting apps for Paddy Power and Ladbrokes.
Expedia's new Hotels app debuts in the chart at number 11, one place ahead of TripAdvisor, which was a re-entry.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...