Arena Media wins HomeSense media account
Homeware retailer, HomeSense, has appointed Havas-owned Arena Media to handle its online and offline media planning and buying.
HomeSense: appoints Arena Media to its media account
Arena won the account following a closed pitch against the incumbent Mindshare.
HomeSense is a TK Maxx brand and was part of Mindshare's consolidation of the TK Maxx account in 2009.
As part of Arena's new appointment, the agency will focus on seasonal launches for HomeSense and maximising footfall over key retail periods.
Laura Braithwaite, client services director at Arena Media, said: "We're excited to be working with a brand that has real ambition for the future and look forward to unlocking new media opportunities with them."
HomeSense was launched in the UK in Poole, Dorset in 2008,and claims to offer "quality homeware from all over the world at up to 60% off the RRP". The company has 24 stores in the UK.
The win helps expand Arena Media's retail credentials following its recent Sports Direct win.
Arena Media also recently won the £2m media business for the Polish tourism board.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- E-Commerce Specialist Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...