Autoglass TV ads to highlight mobile offering with Samsung demo
Autoglass is to give Samsung's new Galaxy S II mobile a key role in its new TV ad, which aims to increase awareness of its recently launched mobile website.
Autoglass: links up with Samsung Galaxy S II to promote mobile website
The vehicle glass repair and replacement service has chosen to highlight mobile after noticing that a significant proportion of its customers have used it as a channel.
David Meliveo, marketing director at Autoglass, said: "A fundamental part of the Autoglass customer proposition is convenience, and our developments with online and mobile communications provide quick and easy access to our service.
"With over 15% of our online demand now coming through the mobile site, it is clearly a channel that appeals, so to highlight this in our advertising seems the logical next step."
The ad will feature an Autoglass customer using the Galaxy S II, which goes on sale on 1 May.
Simon Stanford, managing director, mobile, Samsung UK said: "There has been a huge amount of buzz already about the Galaxy S II, so we are delighted to be partnering with Autoglass® and featuring in their latest TV advertising campaign."
Over recent months Autoglass also launched Twitter and Facebook presences and an improved booking engine on its website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Senior Producer/ Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Designer - Suffolk ASG £25,000, Suffolk