Autoglass TV ads to highlight mobile offering with Samsung demo
Autoglass is to give Samsung's new Galaxy S II mobile a key role in its new TV ad, which aims to increase awareness of its recently launched mobile website.
Autoglass: links up with Samsung Galaxy S II to promote mobile website
The vehicle glass repair and replacement service has chosen to highlight mobile after noticing that a significant proportion of its customers have used it as a channel.
David Meliveo, marketing director at Autoglass, said: "A fundamental part of the Autoglass customer proposition is convenience, and our developments with online and mobile communications provide quick and easy access to our service.
"With over 15% of our online demand now coming through the mobile site, it is clearly a channel that appeals, so to highlight this in our advertising seems the logical next step."
The ad will feature an Autoglass customer using the Galaxy S II, which goes on sale on 1 May.
Simon Stanford, managing director, mobile, Samsung UK said: "There has been a huge amount of buzz already about the Galaxy S II, so we are delighted to be partnering with Autoglass® and featuring in their latest TV advertising campaign."
Over recent months Autoglass also launched Twitter and Facebook presences and an improved booking engine on its website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...