Peugeot launches Twitter customer care service
Peugeot is launching its first customer service channel on Twitter to improve brand advocacy.
Peugeot: creates Twitter customer care account
Created by EHS 4D Group, the Twitter address @PeugeotCare will be managed by the brand's outsourced contact centre The Listening Company.
The Twitter page will support Peugeot's existing telephone and email customer response service. It will allow the car brand to link with its customers in a forum where common queries will be shared and responded to quickly.
Andrew Goodall, internet manager, Peugeot UK, said: "We expect the Twitter page to serve as a vital method of tracking and managing customers’ needs – identifying common trends in queries, and ultimately helping us to improve and build on their needs in the future."
David Skerrett, head of social media and mobile at EHS 4D Group, said: "The conversational platform creates transparency for the brand, allowing customers to directly engage with Peugeot in a visible and accessible environment.
"It's smart for brands to include Twitter as a service channel, as more consumers expect brands to be fluent and have a presence in the social media space."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London