Peugeot launches Twitter customer care service
Peugeot is launching its first customer service channel on Twitter to improve brand advocacy.
Peugeot: creates Twitter customer care account
Created by EHS 4D Group, the Twitter address @PeugeotCare will be managed by the brand's outsourced contact centre The Listening Company.
The Twitter page will support Peugeot's existing telephone and email customer response service. It will allow the car brand to link with its customers in a forum where common queries will be shared and responded to quickly.
Andrew Goodall, internet manager, Peugeot UK, said: "We expect the Twitter page to serve as a vital method of tracking and managing customers’ needs – identifying common trends in queries, and ultimately helping us to improve and build on their needs in the future."
David Skerrett, head of social media and mobile at EHS 4D Group, said: "The conversational platform creates transparency for the brand, allowing customers to directly engage with Peugeot in a visible and accessible environment.
"It's smart for brands to include Twitter as a service channel, as more consumers expect brands to be fluent and have a presence in the social media space."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...