Paper Round (20 April) - Which clients are advertising in the national press?
Tesco and the Daily Mirror get inventive with a cinnamon-scented pull-out promoting hot cross buns for Easter.
Sainsbury’s highlights several Easter deals for a family dinner in a double-page spread in the Daily Mirror and the Daily Mail.
The supermarket runs ads for champagne deals in The Times, The Daily Telegraph and The Guardian, and half-price salmon in The Independent.
Morrisons highlights a three course Easter meal in the Daily Mirror and advertises suntan lotion in The Times.
M&S advertises a third off roast beef in the Daily Mirror and The Daily Telegraph while places seven consecutive ads in The Sun, including an offer for a whole leg of lamb, half price Easter eggs and cut price champagne.
Argos includes a four page pull-out in The Sun and the Daily Mail highlighting Easter deals on toys and home wears. The retailer also takes out a double page spread in The Times.
ITV advertises its new series, Long-Lost Family, in The Times with three consecutive ads for the show, which is sponsored by Genes Reunited. The ads also appear in The Daily Mail, The Independent, The Daily Telegraph and The Guardian.
Finally Symonds gets readers thinking about the summer with an ad for Scrumpy Jack in The Times.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London