Global Blue shopping magazine launches in 28 countries
Global Blue, a retailer services company focused on tourism shopping, has launched a shopping magazine that targets travellers to 28 countries, including the UK.
Shop Magazine: launches in 28 countries
The company said the new bi-annual publication, called Shop, is capitalising on the rapid expansion of international shopping around the world.
Global Blue, which founded tax-free shopping, helps travellers obtain tax refunds and claims it manages in excess of 38,000 shopper transactions each day across 40 markets.
It has launched 80 editions of Shop Magazine across 28 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
It will have an initial global print run of 3.8 million in its first year, including 250,000 copies distributed in the UK.
The magazine includes editorial content on where to shop, retailer locations, key trends and products, and how to save money by shopping tax-free.
Launch advertisers for Shop, which has a balance of one third advertising to two thirds editorial, include Escada, Versace, Burberry and Louis Vuitton.
In London the title will be distributed in five-star hotels including The Berkeley, as well as on premier airlines such as United Airlines and in first-class airline lounges and through luxury tour operators.
In addition to the print title, the company has also launched the multilingual online resource global-blue.com.
Shop's contributors include writers and editors from titles such as Vogue, Elle, Wallpaper and the Financial Times.
Emma Cheevers, editor-in-chief of Shop, said: "The inbound traveller market is vital to the global fashion and luxury industry.
"Shop’s aim is to educate the international consumer, providing them with insider knowledge of their chosen destination, while simultaneously assisting retailers in tapping into the ever-growing and invaluable international consumer market."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...