Wieden+Kennedy pair join Dentsu as ECDs
Dentsu London has poached the Wieden+Kennedy creative duo Paul Jordan and Angus Macadam to become the agency's new executive creative directors, completing its UK management line-up.
Angus Macadam and Paul Jordan: replace Lockley at Dentsu London
Jordan and Macadam will join Dentsu London, which has clients including Canon and Nintendo, in June and will work alongside the chief executive, Simon North, the managing director, Ida Rezvani, the executive strategy director, Beeker Northam, and the regional director for Europe, Jim Kelly.
They replace Andy Lockley, who had joined Dentsu from Fallon in 2008. Lockley left the agency in 2010 after two years in the role and this week was unveiled as a creative director at Grey London, where he will report to its executive creative director, Nils Leonard.
Jordan and Macadam have worked together for 12 years and joined W+K in 2007 from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to head the agency's global Visa account. They later worked on accounts including Nokia, COI and Yahoo.
Rezvani said: "Paul and Angus get the way the industry is going. They are as excited as we are about putting innovative, experimental and culturally impactful work out there."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)