Wieden+Kennedy pair join Dentsu as ECDs
Dentsu London has poached the Wieden+Kennedy creative duo Paul Jordan and Angus Macadam to become the agency's new executive creative directors, completing its UK management line-up.
Angus Macadam and Paul Jordan: replace Lockley at Dentsu London
Jordan and Macadam will join Dentsu London, which has clients including Canon and Nintendo, in June and will work alongside the chief executive, Simon North, the managing director, Ida Rezvani, the executive strategy director, Beeker Northam, and the regional director for Europe, Jim Kelly.
They replace Andy Lockley, who had joined Dentsu from Fallon in 2008. Lockley left the agency in 2010 after two years in the role and this week was unveiled as a creative director at Grey London, where he will report to its executive creative director, Nils Leonard.
Jordan and Macadam have worked together for 12 years and joined W+K in 2007 from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to head the agency's global Visa account. They later worked on accounts including Nokia, COI and Yahoo.
Rezvani said: "Paul and Angus get the way the industry is going. They are as excited as we are about putting innovative, experimental and culturally impactful work out there."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...