Creature wins UK pitch for Science Museum
The Science Museum has appointed Creature, the agency that recently strengthened its UK offering with senior hirings from Mother, to its advertising account.
Science Museum… 'an out-of-this-world destination'
Creature captured the Science Museum business after taking part in its first UK pitch since growing its London presence by hiring Ben Middleton, Ed Warren and Stuart Outhwaite as its creative directors in February.
The agency, which was founded in Seattle in 2002, opened in London last year. Creature has been tasked with creating an integrated campaign for the museum encompassing print, digital, social media, experiential and PR activity. The campaign takes inspiration from the museum's forthcoming "space" exhibition.
Andrea Dearden, the marketing director at the Science Museum, said: "We were impressed with Creature's strong strategic insight and clear, fresh thinking, as well as their creativity and enthusiasm. We look forward to working with them."
The Science Museum, which is currently reviewing its media business as part of a wider National Museum of Science and Industry review, has previously worked with a variety of agencies, including Karmarama, on a project basis.
Ivan Purdie, Creature's London managing director, said: "The Science Museum is an out-of-this-world destination and we plan to have a lot of fun telling an incredible educational story to kids and their families.
"Working with a great British institution is a fantastic start for our agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...