Creature wins UK pitch for Science Museum
The Science Museum has appointed Creature, the agency that recently strengthened its UK offering with senior hirings from Mother, to its advertising account.
Science Museum… 'an out-of-this-world destination'
Creature captured the Science Museum business after taking part in its first UK pitch since growing its London presence by hiring Ben Middleton, Ed Warren and Stuart Outhwaite as its creative directors in February.
The agency, which was founded in Seattle in 2002, opened in London last year. Creature has been tasked with creating an integrated campaign for the museum encompassing print, digital, social media, experiential and PR activity. The campaign takes inspiration from the museum's forthcoming "space" exhibition.
Andrea Dearden, the marketing director at the Science Museum, said: "We were impressed with Creature's strong strategic insight and clear, fresh thinking, as well as their creativity and enthusiasm. We look forward to working with them."
The Science Museum, which is currently reviewing its media business as part of a wider National Museum of Science and Industry review, has previously worked with a variety of agencies, including Karmarama, on a project basis.
Ivan Purdie, Creature's London managing director, said: "The Science Museum is an out-of-this-world destination and we plan to have a lot of fun telling an incredible educational story to kids and their families.
"Working with a great British institution is a fantastic start for our agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood