Peugeot crowdsources creative to liven up positioning
Peugeot is turning to crowdsourcing in an effort to give its recently introduced 'Motion and Emotion' strapline more meaning.
Peugeot: creates 'motion and emotion' initiative
Peugeot UK has partnered eYeka, a crowdsoucing company, and is offering £6,000 in a competition for its membership of 155,000 graphic designers, film makers and other creatives.
The competition calls for creative treatments that reflect the brand's 'Motion and Emotion' strapline.
Peugeot has also thrown the competition open to its Facebook fans.
The competition was devised by EHS 4D Group, which developed the brief, created the supporting microsite and helps manage Peugeot's Facebook community.
Andrew Goodall, internet manager for Peugeot UK, said: "In the UK, the year-old 'Motion & Emotion' brand positioning needs to resonate and mean more to consumers, and we felt that a consumer generated solution would be of value.
"Not all consumers are created equal. Spectators, enthusiasts, fans, and finally creative consumers, can all help create a brand’s story."
Morgan Lecoupeur was appointed as Peugeot UK's marketing director earlier this month, taking the helm following Christian Stein's move to Spain.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Regional Partnership Marketing f1 Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, Central London
- Marketing Campaign Manager - 6 Mth Contract to Perm Salt £35000 - £37500 per annum, Farnborough
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire