Peugeot crowdsources creative to liven up positioning
Peugeot is turning to crowdsourcing in an effort to give its recently introduced 'Motion and Emotion' strapline more meaning.
Peugeot: creates 'motion and emotion' initiative
Peugeot UK has partnered eYeka, a crowdsoucing company, and is offering £6,000 in a competition for its membership of 155,000 graphic designers, film makers and other creatives.
The competition calls for creative treatments that reflect the brand's 'Motion and Emotion' strapline.
Peugeot has also thrown the competition open to its Facebook fans.
The competition was devised by EHS 4D Group, which developed the brief, created the supporting microsite and helps manage Peugeot's Facebook community.
Andrew Goodall, internet manager for Peugeot UK, said: "In the UK, the year-old 'Motion & Emotion' brand positioning needs to resonate and mean more to consumers, and we felt that a consumer generated solution would be of value.
"Not all consumers are created equal. Spectators, enthusiasts, fans, and finally creative consumers, can all help create a brand’s story."
Morgan Lecoupeur was appointed as Peugeot UK's marketing director earlier this month, taking the helm following Christian Stein's move to Spain.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...