Glam Media appoints Warner Bros' Attwells as commercial chief
Glam Media, the women's publishing network, has appointed Warner Brother's media strategist Malcolm Attwells as its new commercial director.
Glam Media: Attwells appointment
Attwells will drive revenue opportunities, build new commercial partnerships and manage new product launches using audience insight, branding, video and mobile for Glam Media UK.
He will report to UK managing director Jane Loring.
Attwells was formerly head of category management at MSN UK and ran PBL Media in Sydney for 10 years.
Loring said: "So far, 2011 has brought huge demand from advertisers looking to engage with a female audience online. Malcolm's appointment will support our growth and development throughout the coming year and drive new product development across the UK business."
Attwell's appointment is the latest in a series of appointments for Glam Media, with three new creative services appointments including Tony Mehmet as head of advertising operations.
Last year, Glam Media launched an international sales division focusing on multi-country campaigns for luxury and premium retail advertisers, with Isabelle Sommet and Candace Droz appointed as co-directors.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...