Glam Media appoints Warner Bros' Attwells as commercial chief
Glam Media, the women's publishing network, has appointed Warner Brother's media strategist Malcolm Attwells as its new commercial director.
Glam Media: Attwells appointment
Attwells will drive revenue opportunities, build new commercial partnerships and manage new product launches using audience insight, branding, video and mobile for Glam Media UK.
He will report to UK managing director Jane Loring.
Attwells was formerly head of category management at MSN UK and ran PBL Media in Sydney for 10 years.
Loring said: "So far, 2011 has brought huge demand from advertisers looking to engage with a female audience online. Malcolm's appointment will support our growth and development throughout the coming year and drive new product development across the UK business."
Attwell's appointment is the latest in a series of appointments for Glam Media, with three new creative services appointments including Tony Mehmet as head of advertising operations.
Last year, Glam Media launched an international sales division focusing on multi-country campaigns for luxury and premium retail advertisers, with Isabelle Sommet and Candace Droz appointed as co-directors.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London