Bacardi "caveman" ads push sociability of drinkers
Bacardi is rolling out a £20m campaign to focus on the sociability of the brand's drinkers.
Bacardi: new £20m ad campaign
The activity, which represents a new direction for the UK's top-selling rum brand, will be spearheaded by a 60-second spot highlighting the message 'Bacardi together'.
The ad will air across Channel 4, E4, Film4 and Sky At-lantic, and run in cinemas. A partnership with Bauer Media to sponsor segments on Kiss and 4Music Radio is also planned, in addition to an outdoor and press campaign.
Bacardi will use the positioning for experiential activity at festivals.
The campaign has been created by RKCR/Y&R, although Bacardi is seeking an agency to handle the global ad account for its flagship rum brand. Y&R is the incumbent network.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...