Bacardi "caveman" ads push sociability of drinkers
Bacardi is rolling out a £20m campaign to focus on the sociability of the brand's drinkers.
Bacardi: new £20m ad campaign
The activity, which represents a new direction for the UK's top-selling rum brand, will be spearheaded by a 60-second spot highlighting the message 'Bacardi together'.
The ad will air across Channel 4, E4, Film4 and Sky At-lantic, and run in cinemas. A partnership with Bauer Media to sponsor segments on Kiss and 4Music Radio is also planned, in addition to an outdoor and press campaign.
Bacardi will use the positioning for experiential activity at festivals.
The campaign has been created by RKCR/Y&R, although Bacardi is seeking an agency to handle the global ad account for its flagship rum brand. Y&R is the incumbent network.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London