Dragon James Caan tells BR brand app chart: 'I'm in'
A free app released by James Caan, one of the investors on BBC show 'Dragons' Den', is this week's highest new entry in the BR brand app chart.
James Caan Business Secrets, in at number 8
‘James Caan Business Secrets’, developed by Tab Productions, includes more than 100 tips in audio and video format, as well as an audiobook of Caan’s autobiography.
It is advertised as free ‘for a limited time only’ and as the UK and Ireland app of the week.
The app claimed eighth place, one below Google Earth, which was a re-entry.
Elsewhere, Groupon has ascended to number one, two weeks after making its debut, pushing ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ down to number two and Facebook to number three.
The Weight Watchers Mobile tool, which topped the rankings in the second week of the New Year, has made a reappearance at number 15, while British Airways has climbed three places to number 12.
This week’s chart also indicates the popularity of Sky’s range of apps is beginning to wane. Having at times had five different apps in the top 15 in a single week, Sky has only two this time.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...