TNT Post commercial duties pass to Polglass
TNT Post UK has appointed Nigel Polglass to group commercial director, after promoting Charles Neilson to the new role of group services director.
Charles Neilson: takes up role of group services director at TNT
Polglass has been promoted from managing director of the TNT Post London division.
Neilson, who has been with TNT Post UK for 17 years and became commercial director in 2008, will spearhead the company's infrastructure planning in the new role.
TNT did not give much more detail, saying only that it was examining the supply chain and reviewing its options.
While it has developed as a credible competitor to Royal Mail in direct mail collection and distribution, it still has to use the state-owned operator's "last-mile" resource of postmen and women.
Nick Wells, chief executive of TNT Post UK, said: "Charles will develop our infrastructure to meet the high demand for our services in the UK, and Nigel has a proven understanding of our customer proposition and the needs of the postal market, where we will continue to innovate and provide new services."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Exectutive wanted - Integrated / BTL Agency - FMCG account! Fill Recruitment Ltd Competitive and D.O.E and level, South West London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...