BrandAmp's Chase joins Momentum
Dave Chase, the head of brand partnerships at specialist music consultancy BrandAmp, is to join Interpublic's integrated and experiential agency Momentum to manage its relationship with American Express and Live Nation.
Dave Chase: move to Momentum
In the new role of senior account director at Momentum, Chase will work on the American Express account, with specific responsibility for leading the Live Nation partnerships internationally.
Chase's responsibilities at the GroupM-owned BrandAmp will be assumed by brand partnerships manager Jaime Williams.
At BrandAmp, Chase worked on campaigns for major clients such as electronics manufacturer LG, car manufacturer Ford, Nestlé, Pepsi, Google and FMCG conglomerate Unilever.
Prior to joining BrandAmp in February 2008, Chase was marketing manager at EMI record label Mute, working on acts such as Goldfrapp and Richard Hawley and managing various relationships between Mute and EMI.
Chase has more than 14 years experience across the music, branding and events industries including stints as marketing manager at promoter Metropolis Music, head of marketing at London venue and club Koko and roles at agencies Espionage and Cake.
Simon White, managing director of Momentum London, said: "Dave is a fantastic hire for us; he has unrivalled experience in implementing and maximising music partnerships for some really hot brands.
"We currently working on some really exciting projects internationally, and his knowledge and enthusiasm will be a great addition to the Momentum family."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)