BrandAmp's Chase joins Momentum
Dave Chase, the head of brand partnerships at specialist music consultancy BrandAmp, is to join Interpublic's integrated and experiential agency Momentum to manage its relationship with American Express and Live Nation.
Dave Chase: move to Momentum
In the new role of senior account director at Momentum, Chase will work on the American Express account, with specific responsibility for leading the Live Nation partnerships internationally.
Chase's responsibilities at the GroupM-owned BrandAmp will be assumed by brand partnerships manager Jaime Williams.
At BrandAmp, Chase worked on campaigns for major clients such as electronics manufacturer LG, car manufacturer Ford, Nestlé, Pepsi, Google and FMCG conglomerate Unilever.
Prior to joining BrandAmp in February 2008, Chase was marketing manager at EMI record label Mute, working on acts such as Goldfrapp and Richard Hawley and managing various relationships between Mute and EMI.
Chase has more than 14 years experience across the music, branding and events industries including stints as marketing manager at promoter Metropolis Music, head of marketing at London venue and club Koko and roles at agencies Espionage and Cake.
Simon White, managing director of Momentum London, said: "Dave is a fantastic hire for us; he has unrivalled experience in implementing and maximising music partnerships for some really hot brands.
"We currently working on some really exciting projects internationally, and his knowledge and enthusiasm will be a great addition to the Momentum family."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...