Glasgow Council issues brief to promote financial and creative districts
Glasgow City Council has a £135,000 brief out for an agency to handle marketing and PR for two major developments in the city.
Glasgow City Council: needs PR agency to handle city developments
The council has issued the brief in conjunction with Scottish Enterprise, to promote the International Financial Services District (IFSD) and Creative Clyde districts.
The two projects are designed to draw in business and arts and culture investment.
The brief reads: ‘Initially the contract will be focused on delivering support for the IFSD and Creative Clyde projects. There may also be the requirement for PR/marketing support for the Clyde Waterfront project in the future depending on budget confirmation and agreement of communication objectives.’
The brief calls for an agency to develop and project manage all aspects of the marketing action plan, plus day-to-day management of all PR communications.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester