Yakult unveils revamped site with lifestyle focus
Yakult is relaunching its website ahead of a major CRM drive, as the brand switches the theme of its communications from science to lifestyle.
Yakult: overhauling its consumer website prior to a CRM drive
The revamped site is intended to increase interaction with consumers as Yakult aims to close the gap on Danone-owned market-leader Actimel. However, its ‘Listen to your gut’ tagline will be retained.
‘Smartphone and tablet PC access was rapidly increasing. The digital platform is the first stage in our strategy to encourage dialogue and engagement with our Yakult drinkers,’ said Andrew Nash, sales and marketing director.
The CRM push, created by direct marketing agency Elvis, will follow later this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London