Yakult unveils revamped site with lifestyle focus
Yakult is relaunching its website ahead of a major CRM drive, as the brand switches the theme of its communications from science to lifestyle.
Yakult: overhauling its consumer website prior to a CRM drive
The revamped site is intended to increase interaction with consumers as Yakult aims to close the gap on Danone-owned market-leader Actimel. However, its ‘Listen to your gut’ tagline will be retained.
‘Smartphone and tablet PC access was rapidly increasing. The digital platform is the first stage in our strategy to encourage dialogue and engagement with our Yakult drinkers,’ said Andrew Nash, sales and marketing director.
The CRM push, created by direct marketing agency Elvis, will follow later this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...