Groupon holds top spot in BR app chart
Groupon has spent a second week at the top of BR's branded app chart, while Nike's training app and Wrigley's game 'The Nightjar' have broken into the top 15.
Groupon: tops BR's app chart for the second week running
'The Nightjar' is a free game, developed by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and production company Somethin' Else, which challenges players to find their way through a pitch-black spaceship, using sound alone.
While it does not have overt Wrigley branding, it is intended to promote Wrigley's 5 Gum range, and is presented by The 5 Experience, a Wrigley’s 5 Gum Entertainment Company.
The free Nike app was updated in April with a redesign and new content, rewarding users for achieving fitness goals.
The highest climber compared with last week was the Weight Watchers Mobile app, jumping six places to number 9.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London