Groupon holds top spot in BR app chart
Groupon has spent a second week at the top of BR's branded app chart, while Nike's training app and Wrigley's game 'The Nightjar' have broken into the top 15.
Groupon: tops BR's app chart for the second week running
'The Nightjar' is a free game, developed by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and production company Somethin' Else, which challenges players to find their way through a pitch-black spaceship, using sound alone.
While it does not have overt Wrigley branding, it is intended to promote Wrigley's 5 Gum range, and is presented by The 5 Experience, a Wrigley’s 5 Gum Entertainment Company.
The free Nike app was updated in April with a redesign and new content, rewarding users for achieving fitness goals.
The highest climber compared with last week was the Weight Watchers Mobile app, jumping six places to number 9.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...