Direct Wines starts search for agency
Direct Wines, the mail-order wine merchant, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Direct Wines…building brands through TV
The appointed agency will be asked to devise a TV campaign for the company, which operates UK brands including The Sunday Times Wine Club, Laithwaites, Averys, Virgin Wines and Warehouse Wines.
Direct Wines has approached agencies with a view to holding a pitch, as it looks to build its brands through TV.
Direct Wines previously supported the Laithwaites brand with TV advertising, through Direct and Digital Communications, but in February was rapped by the Advertising Standards Authority for offers made in its TV ads.
Direct Wines has used a number of agencies on the Laithwaites brand in the past. These include twentysix, Watson Phillips Norman and Tequila\London. Last year, the brand appointed the eCRM specialist agency Underwired Amaze to improve its relationships with customers though digital channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...