Direct Wines starts search for agency
Direct Wines, the mail-order wine merchant, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Direct Wines…building brands through TV
The appointed agency will be asked to devise a TV campaign for the company, which operates UK brands including The Sunday Times Wine Club, Laithwaites, Averys, Virgin Wines and Warehouse Wines.
Direct Wines has approached agencies with a view to holding a pitch, as it looks to build its brands through TV.
Direct Wines previously supported the Laithwaites brand with TV advertising, through Direct and Digital Communications, but in February was rapped by the Advertising Standards Authority for offers made in its TV ads.
Direct Wines has used a number of agencies on the Laithwaites brand in the past. These include twentysix, Watson Phillips Norman and Tequila\London. Last year, the brand appointed the eCRM specialist agency Underwired Amaze to improve its relationships with customers though digital channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Resource Manager Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project/Account Manager Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London