Media Week Awards revamped for 2011
This year the Media Week Awards have been revamped to recognise the ever-changing media landscape and the wants and needs of you, the industry.
ZenithOptimedia picks up agency of the year in 2010
At Media Week, we observe the media world changing and expanding and we know that advertising is just one part of what media owners, agencies and clients do.
As a result we have revamped our awards for 2011 because we see a real opportunity for them to showcase the best of media across "bought", "owned" and "earned" media, which is increasingly how client campaigns are being delivered.
We will be asking our judges to reward innovation, creativity, outstanding insight and, of course, real business impact.
To address this the changes include:
- New definitions for media owners and agencies to enable the event to honour launch, relaunch and long-term work;
- Popular categories Agency of the Year and Sales Team of the Year are now open for entry;
- Collaboration has now been divided into large and small categories;
- To reflect its increasing importance in the media process, the research sector has been split into three different categories - Data innovation, Econometrics and Research Insight;
- The Rising Star award will now be split into three separate disciplines recognising the talent in agency, owner and entrepreneur roles.
- A new category, Media Creativity, has been added to recognise creative thinking for business problems.
To review all of the categories and for information on how to enter click here.
Deadline for entries is Thursday 9 June, while the biggest and best awards event in the industry will be taking place at Grosvenor House on Park Lane.
If you want to sponsor the Media Week Awards then you need to contact Chloe Lambert on 0208 267 8039 or alternatively reach her via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the awards contact Liz Lockard on 0208 267 4145 or email@example.com.
To find out more about the Media Week Awards 2011, click here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...