Iceland kicks off Stacey Solomon campaign
Iceland has launched its latest TV campaign featuring new brand ambassador Stacey Solomon.
The ad campaign, created by Beta, started on Sunday featuring Solomon, the winner of last year’s 'I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' and a former 'X Factor' contestant.
A series of nine adverts will run for four weeks, premiering with a 40-second spot during ITV gameshow 'The Cube' on Sunday.
The first ad is supported by eight 10-second product-specific ads, all featuring Solomon and some with her three year-old son Zachary.
The ad was shot in Esher, Surrey, by director and food stylist Martha Delap. It is intended to retain the message of great value food and highlight the quality of Iceland’s products.
Iceland Foods, executive director, Nick Canning said: "Working with Stacey and Zach was a delight. She’s a real Iceland Mum so the whole shoot was very natural and her warmth really comes across on screen."
Cockrell added: "Essentially, our brief was to get people to reappraise the Iceland brand and surprise them with the new Summer offering. Our job was made easier by working with Martha Delap, who not only gave the ads a beautiful look, but also struck up an immediate rapport with Stacey. As a result, the shoot was an absolute pleasure."
Graham Storey and Phil Cockrell were the creative directors with production by Another. Media was hancled by MediaCom North.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £32-40K Salt £32000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS, Berkshire