Iceland kicks off Stacey Solomon campaign
Iceland has launched its latest TV campaign featuring new brand ambassador Stacey Solomon.
The ad campaign, created by Beta, started on Sunday featuring Solomon, the winner of last year’s 'I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' and a former 'X Factor' contestant.
A series of nine adverts will run for four weeks, premiering with a 40-second spot during ITV gameshow 'The Cube' on Sunday.
The first ad is supported by eight 10-second product-specific ads, all featuring Solomon and some with her three year-old son Zachary.
The ad was shot in Esher, Surrey, by director and food stylist Martha Delap. It is intended to retain the message of great value food and highlight the quality of Iceland’s products.
Iceland Foods, executive director, Nick Canning said: "Working with Stacey and Zach was a delight. She’s a real Iceland Mum so the whole shoot was very natural and her warmth really comes across on screen."
Cockrell added: "Essentially, our brief was to get people to reappraise the Iceland brand and surprise them with the new Summer offering. Our job was made easier by working with Martha Delap, who not only gave the ads a beautiful look, but also struck up an immediate rapport with Stacey. As a result, the shoot was an absolute pleasure."
Graham Storey and Phil Cockrell were the creative directors with production by Another. Media was hancled by MediaCom North.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...