James Bond fans posed social media secret mission
Hodder & Stoughton, the publisher, has rolled out a social media 'secret mission' to promote the launch of its new James Bond novel, 'Carte Blanche'.
License to drive: car featured in new Bond novel 'Carte Blanche'
The campaign, created by FreshNetworks, the social media agency, challenges James Bond fans to answer a series of questions on Twitter and Facebook and travel to Bond-related locations across London to piece together clues to solve a secret mission.
Updates on the mission will be regularly posted on the Carte Blanche Facebook page.
The competition ends on 25 May when the overall winner will be picked up in a chauffeur-driven, Bentley Continental GT, which is the car driven by Bond in Carte Blanche.
They will be driven to the five-star Lanesborough Hotel to meet the author Jeffery Deaver and receive a signed copy of the novel a day before the official launch date on 26 May.
Runners-up will receive invitations to an event with Jeffrey Deaver on 26 May.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London