P&G's Roisin Donnelly tops Marketing's Power 100
Procter & Gamble's Roisin Donnelly has been named the most powerful marketer in Britain, topping Marketing's annual Power 100 ranking, sponsored by Engine.
Roisin Donnelly: heads up this year's Power 100 list
The corporate marketing director and head of marketing for P&G UK and Ireland has pursued an impressive career at P&G, where she recently unveiled its 'Proud sponsor of mums' brand campaign. She also played a key role in the integration of the £32bn Gillette business in 2005, the biggest acquisition in P&G's history.
It caps a noteworthy 12 months for the FMCG manufacturer, during which it was ranked the UK's biggest advertiser. P&G increased its media spend by 31% year on year to £203m in 2010, according to Nielsen.
P&G's Donnelly pipped McDonald's chief executive Jill McDonald to the Power 100 top spot. This year a record number of women marketers, 33, made it into the top 100.
Read the full lists:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...