P&G's Roisin Donnelly tops Marketing's Power 100
Procter & Gamble's Roisin Donnelly has been named the most powerful marketer in Britain, topping Marketing's annual Power 100 ranking, sponsored by Engine.
Roisin Donnelly: heads up this year's Power 100 list
The corporate marketing director and head of marketing for P&G UK and Ireland has pursued an impressive career at P&G, where she recently unveiled its 'Proud sponsor of mums' brand campaign. She also played a key role in the integration of the £32bn Gillette business in 2005, the biggest acquisition in P&G's history.
It caps a noteworthy 12 months for the FMCG manufacturer, during which it was ranked the UK's biggest advertiser. P&G increased its media spend by 31% year on year to £203m in 2010, according to Nielsen.
P&G's Donnelly pipped McDonald's chief executive Jill McDonald to the Power 100 top spot. This year a record number of women marketers, 33, made it into the top 100.
Read the full lists:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...