P&G's Roisin Donnelly tops Marketing's Power 100
Procter & Gamble's Roisin Donnelly has been named the most powerful marketer in Britain, topping Marketing's annual Power 100 ranking, sponsored by Engine.
Roisin Donnelly: heads up this year's Power 100 list
The corporate marketing director and head of marketing for P&G UK and Ireland has pursued an impressive career at P&G, where she recently unveiled its 'Proud sponsor of mums' brand campaign. She also played a key role in the integration of the £32bn Gillette business in 2005, the biggest acquisition in P&G's history.
It caps a noteworthy 12 months for the FMCG manufacturer, during which it was ranked the UK's biggest advertiser. P&G increased its media spend by 31% year on year to £203m in 2010, according to Nielsen.
P&G's Donnelly pipped McDonald's chief executive Jill McDonald to the Power 100 top spot. This year a record number of women marketers, 33, made it into the top 100.
Read the full lists:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Online Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Consumer Insight Manager - Wine & Spirits Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 per annum + Benefits , Surrey
- Studio Manager £30-32k Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £32000 per annum, London