P&G's Roisin Donnelly tops Marketing's Power 100
Procter & Gamble's Roisin Donnelly has been named the most powerful marketer in Britain, topping Marketing's annual Power 100 ranking, sponsored by Engine.
Roisin Donnelly: heads up this year's Power 100 list
The corporate marketing director and head of marketing for P&G UK and Ireland has pursued an impressive career at P&G, where she recently unveiled its 'Proud sponsor of mums' brand campaign. She also played a key role in the integration of the £32bn Gillette business in 2005, the biggest acquisition in P&G's history.
It caps a noteworthy 12 months for the FMCG manufacturer, during which it was ranked the UK's biggest advertiser. P&G increased its media spend by 31% year on year to £203m in 2010, according to Nielsen.
P&G's Donnelly pipped McDonald's chief executive Jill McDonald to the Power 100 top spot. This year a record number of women marketers, 33, made it into the top 100.
Read the full lists:
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey