Nokia appoints Next Fifteen agencies to consolidate US and UK PR
Nokia has appointed Next Fifteen to handle its PR work in the UK, US and for its global headquarters.
Mobile communications: Next Fifteen to consolidate Nokia's US and UK PR
The brief,thought to be worth upwards of £2m and issued in January, is for an agency to consolidate the work previously handled by three agencies.
It is understood that the Finnish mobile telephone giant handed Next Fifteen the brief yesterday.
A source close to the process has revealed that the brief will be handled by Next Fifteen agencies Text 100 and Bite Communications. Next Fifteen US agency 463 Communications will also be involved in servicing Nokia.
Rather than a specific agency covering each territory, there will be bespoke Nokia teams created across the agencies for each country.
This followed a two-way final pitch against Emanate. Also previously involved in the pitch process were agencies Fleishman-Hillard and Cohn and Wolfe.
Previously, Nokia used Ketchum in the US, Good Relations in the UK and Golin Harris, which supported the head office's comms needs.
The aim is for the new model to provide ‘greater synergy and results in two key media markets’, according to Nokia head of media relations Doug Dawson at the time of launching the process.
Nokia’s global comms is headed up by senior vice president, communications Arja Suominen.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Campaign Manager - £35,000 - £40,000 Premier Media Up to £40,000 including benefits (bonus scheme, pension, health care etc), Manchester City Centre
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...