The Mail on Sunday launches its biggest reward scheme to date
The Mail on Sunday is launching its biggest-ever rewards initiative, which entitles loyal readers to discounts at Tesco, Pizza Express, John Lewis and other high street favourites.
Mail on Sunday: set to offer biggest rewards initiative for readers
The Mail on Sunday's new rewards scheme will offer various benefits to frequent readers. Readers who pay £2.30, the combined price of the Saturday issue of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday, will be entitled to a range of benefits, such as a £5 Tesco voucher. Similar benefits will be offered by other commercial partners.
A raft of commercial partners involved in the scheme include many of the biggest names on the high street: Tesco; Morrisons; Waitrose; John Lewis; BP; Boots; Sainsbury's; WHSmith; Pizza Express; Vue Cinemas; Odeon; Cineworld and Merlin Entertainments.
The initiative was unveiled yesterday to the country's media planners by Marcus Rich, deputy managing director, John Teal, commercial director, and Roland Agambar, chief marketing officer across Associated & Northcliffe.
The marketing initiative has been driven by The Mail on Sunday's ongoing attempts to shift away from its other promotions such as covermounts and CD giveaways, which have been a staple of the newspaper for many years.
The scheme is initially beibng rolled out in Scotland this week, ahead of an expected rollout in England.
Consumers who want to sign up to the scheme can visit a Mail Online microsite.
In April, The Mail on Sunday registered a circulation of 1,944,434, down 2.37% on the year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London