Muirhoward team wins European creative contest
Muirhoward's Julia Earthrowl and Poulami Chakraborty have been crowned winners at the European creative Best Yet contest, the pair's second award in a month.
Julia Earthrowl and Poulami Chakraborty: win European creative Best Yet contest
The British duo beat off competition from Ed Redgrave and David Wigglesworth of St Luke's, who came second.
Earthrowl and Chakraborty also took the top spot at the Newspaper Society's Young Team of the Year competition last month with a local media campaign for Mars.
This year's Best Yet was held in Zadar, Croatia. The event hosted 22 teams from 11 European counties. Pairs were challenged to coming up with a newspaper campaign for tie company Croata with their efforts judged by a panel of senior creative luminaries, including Big Al's co-founder Stef Jones.
The winning duo won flights, accommodation and a four-day pass to the Cannes Lion Advertising festival in June.
Jones said: "The work was of an excellent standard this year and it was encouraging to see so many different approaches from young creatives across Europe. Although it was a tough decision, the winning work stood out to all the judges as being a strong campaign which harnessed the power of the print and met a challenging brief head on."
This is the second year Earthrowl has won the Best Yet. Last year she won the competition with Gavin Johnson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...