Quorn hands £5m media account to Initiative
Quorn Foods, the meat-free brand, has appointed Initiative to handle its £5m media planning and buying business.
Quorn: assigns its £5m media business to Initiative
The food company launched the review last month, following the sale of the business in March by Premier Foods to Exponent Private Equity and Intermediate Capital Group.
Carat and Starcom MediaVest Group, which was the incumbent on the business, pitched against Initiative. Starcom continues to handle media for the remaining Premier Foods brands.
Quorn is set to launch marketing activity in a bid to strengthen the appeal of the brand to weight-conscious customers, as well as increase frequency of purchase with the brand's existing vegetarian consumer base.
Kevin Brennan, chief executive of Quorn Foods, said: "We are excited about working with Initiative, who were not only forensic in their analysis of how to maximise our TV investment, but also showed a real understanding of how this investment can impact and drive our sales."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...