Adobe boosts search platform and social media reporting
Adobe is introducing new features to its SearchCenter+ and Online Marketing Suite offerings.
Adobe: adds features to Online Marketing Suite
The SearchCenter+ update will incorporate organic search data from European search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing, provided by Searchmetrics.
Adobe has also moved the SocialAnalytics component of its Online Marketing Suite into a worldwide beta phase. SocialAnalytics is intended to measure the connection from a brand’s activity in social media, to consumer activity on the brand’s website and sales.
Finally, the company is introducing a new tag management framework intended to save effort, by turning its Omniture SiteCatalyst tags into tag containers that hold both SiteCatalyst tags and third-party tags.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30,000 TO £40,000, Macclesfield
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...