Adobe boosts search platform and social media reporting
Adobe is introducing new features to its SearchCenter+ and Online Marketing Suite offerings.
Adobe: adds features to Online Marketing Suite
The SearchCenter+ update will incorporate organic search data from European search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing, provided by Searchmetrics.
Adobe has also moved the SocialAnalytics component of its Online Marketing Suite into a worldwide beta phase. SocialAnalytics is intended to measure the connection from a brand’s activity in social media, to consumer activity on the brand’s website and sales.
Finally, the company is introducing a new tag management framework intended to save effort, by turning its Omniture SiteCatalyst tags into tag containers that hold both SiteCatalyst tags and third-party tags.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London