VivaKi sets up social media business to boost UK offer
VivaKi UK, the digital arm of Publicis Groupe, is launching a "social hub" to combine the social media expertise of its four UK agencies - Razorfish, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Starcom MediaVest Group and ZenithOptimedia.
Derek Morris…"we are able to elevate our learning'
The social media hub will be led by the Razorfish managing partner Rob Fenton, with each of the VivaKi agencies represented on its management team.
While the individual agencies will continue to build their social media offerings for individual clients, the social hub will offer platforms, partnerships and support in executing activity to the VivaKi agencies and their clients.
The social hub will be a standalone entity within VivaKi, and Fenton will build a team that mixes new talent with existing social media experts within the group.
Fenton said: "We have an opportunity to combine the strategic talent of four agencies, and fortify them with a central operation that drives the content and technology that enable social excellence."
Derek Morris, the UK chief operating officer of VivaKi, said: "By bringing together complementary skills, we are able to elevate our learning and understanding to offer a truly integrated paid, owned and earned model."
Other ad groups have developed similar resources. In 2010, Havas Media appointed Neil Kleiner as its head of social media, and has launched a social media division.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Co-creation Hasson Associates circa £55,000 + benefits, Central London - Zone 1
- Campaign Manager Pizza Express £27,000 - £30,000, Marylebone
- Strategic Insights Manager - Mobile Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum + healthcare, bonus, , London
- Sales and Marketing Executive (print and digital media) Publimatic Up to £35,000pa plus reasonable expenses, Bloomsbury/Holborn