GQ promotes fashion ad chief Kingori to associate publisher role
Conde Nast has promoted Vanessa Kingori to the newly created position of associate publisher fashion of monthly men's glossy GQ and publisher of bi-annual spin-off GQ Style.
Vanessa Kingori: moves up at GQ
Kingori, who joined the company two years ago, was previously fashion advertising director at GQ and associate publisher of GQ Style.
Justin Barriball remains associate publisher of GQ.
Jamie Bill, publishing director for GQ and GQ Style, said: "This restructuring is acknowledgement of the significant contribution Vanessa has made to the business over the past two years, as well as serving to bolster the stellar GQ management team of Justin Barriball, associate publisher, and Anne Prendergast, promotions director."
GQ's average issue circulation during the July to December 2010 period was 120,087, unchanged over the period and over the year.
Rival Esquire, published by the National Magazine Company, recently relaunched under new editor Alex Bilmes, formerly at GQ. Its circulation in the same period was 59,382 copies, up 0.4% year on year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London