GQ promotes fashion ad chief Kingori to associate publisher role
Conde Nast has promoted Vanessa Kingori to the newly created position of associate publisher fashion of monthly men's glossy GQ and publisher of bi-annual spin-off GQ Style.
Vanessa Kingori: moves up at GQ
Kingori, who joined the company two years ago, was previously fashion advertising director at GQ and associate publisher of GQ Style.
Justin Barriball remains associate publisher of GQ.
Jamie Bill, publishing director for GQ and GQ Style, said: "This restructuring is acknowledgement of the significant contribution Vanessa has made to the business over the past two years, as well as serving to bolster the stellar GQ management team of Justin Barriball, associate publisher, and Anne Prendergast, promotions director."
GQ's average issue circulation during the July to December 2010 period was 120,087, unchanged over the period and over the year.
Rival Esquire, published by the National Magazine Company, recently relaunched under new editor Alex Bilmes, formerly at GQ. Its circulation in the same period was 59,382 copies, up 0.4% year on year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...