Barratt in search for digital agency
Barratt Developments, the UK property development company, is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising work.
Barratt: agency hunt
The company, which owns Barratt Homes and Oakleaf, requires an agency to oversee the expansion of its websites, as well as handle some digital marketing campaigns.
An appointment will mark the first time that the company has worked with a retained digital agency. Barratt currently focuses the bulk of its marketing budget on press and radio campaigns, but is now keen to step up its online activity.
In September 2009, Barratt appointed Publicis London to handle its consolidated advertising account, following a pitch against CHI & Partners, McCann Erickson and VCCP.
Barratt's advertising was previously split between CHI, which was responsible for strategy and brand advertising, and a number of region-al agencies, which produced quick-turnaround creative work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Head of Social Media - No. 1 Communications Agency Hanson Search £Competitive, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...