Barratt in search for digital agency
Barratt Developments, the UK property development company, is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising work.
Barratt: agency hunt
The company, which owns Barratt Homes and Oakleaf, requires an agency to oversee the expansion of its websites, as well as handle some digital marketing campaigns.
An appointment will mark the first time that the company has worked with a retained digital agency. Barratt currently focuses the bulk of its marketing budget on press and radio campaigns, but is now keen to step up its online activity.
In September 2009, Barratt appointed Publicis London to handle its consolidated advertising account, following a pitch against CHI & Partners, McCann Erickson and VCCP.
Barratt's advertising was previously split between CHI, which was responsible for strategy and brand advertising, and a number of region-al agencies, which produced quick-turnaround creative work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region