Sony Ericsson runs Champions League campaign on Foursquare
Sony Ericsson has launched a Foursquare campaign as part of its Uefa Champions League sponsorship, which gives one football fan the chance to win a range of football prizes including tickets to watch the final at Wembley tomorrow (28 May).
Sony Ericsson Xperia: launches the 'Xperia Footy Final Badge' game
The campaign, created by Iris, consists of two Foursquare competitions to drive up excitement ahead of the Champions League final tomorrow.
Sony Ericsson has created 11 limited edition shirts and placed them in locations across London which will be revealed on Facebook and Twitter throughout today.
The first person to reach the location and check in via Foursquare will receive a prize, which includes Sony Ericsson handsets, official Uefa merchandise, one pair of Barcelona tickets for the group stages for next year, and a pair of tickets to the final tomorrow.
The 'Xperia Footy Final Badge' game enters fans who check in at Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium today into a prize draw to win tickets to the Uefa Super Cup in Monaco later this year.
Sony Ericsson began sponsoring the Uefa Champions League in 2005. Yesterday (27 May) Heineken renewed its multi-million pound sponsorship of the league to 2015.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...