More magazine to let Facebook fans co-create issue
More, Bauer Media's lifestyle weekly for young women, is to publish an issue co-created by its Facebook fans.
More: magazine's Facebook fans are invited to help create the June 14 issue
The issue will go on sale on Tuesday 14 June and More starts the editorial planning process today.
The magazine's Facebook fanbase, dubbed "Moreos", recently passed 100,000 users.
Fans will be consulted on picking the cover star, contributing to regular features such as The Alan Carr Interview and Men Overheard, deciding on fashion shoots and creating the beauty pages.
Five "superfans" will be recruited to come into the office and work directly on pages with the More team.
Chantelle Horton, editor of the magazine, said: "The likes of Facebook, Twitter and other social media networks have completely transformed how we produce More magazine over the last couple of years, with the entire team in two-way, real-time, 24/7 conversations with our readers."
More has an average issue circulation of 188,265 copies, down 2.4% year on year, according to the latest ABC figures, covering July to December 2010.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...