Peugeot pushes motorsport heritage in latest campaign
Peugeot is emphasising its motorsport heritage with a new ad campaign centred on the enjoyment of driving.
Peugeot: campaign supports British rally driver Guy Wilks
The TV ad, by Euro RSCG London, features children playing with their toy cars, with a voiceover stating "Remember that feeling when your car could do anything?".
The campaign focuses on current British rally driver Guy Wilks who drives a Peugeot 207 S2000 in the Intercontinental Rally Challenge, and highlights Peugeot's involvement with motorsport since 1894. Ads will run in two-week bursts through to October.
TV activity is supported by an online game called 'Tour de Floor', available to play on the Peugeot UK Facebook page. The game, developed by Euro RSCG 4D, places the user at the wheel of a toy Peugeot 207 S2000 as it races around the floor of a house.
In April, Peugeot appointed Morgan Lecoupeur to the role of UK marketing director, following the departure of predecessor Christian Stein to rival Seat.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Partnerships Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22500 - £25000 per annum, West Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...