Agencies line up for Majestic Wine tasks
Majestic Wine is reviewing its creative and media accounts.
Majestic Wine: reviewing its creative and media arrangements
The retailer, which has 160 stores in the UK, is approaching agencies through the AAR.
Until now, Majestic has focused communications on direct marketing, through Haygarth, which has worked on the account for more than eight years.
The retailer is now expected to ramp up its advertising in a bid to build awareness as a rival to supermarkets.
Majestic does not currently retain a creative or a media agency. It has previously used Trinity Communications for communications planning, but the agency is closing its doors.
Majestic's previous customer-focused activity included a 2009 campaign that saw it launch a quarterly customer wine guide that moved away from traditional wine lists towards a lifestyle-oriented publication. The guides included tips on how best to serve wine, including food-pairing tips and tasting notes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...