Engine hires Nina Jasinski as first chief marketing officer
Engine has appointed Nina Jasinski to the newly created role of chief marketing officer across the group.
Jasinski joins the agency from EDC, the parent company of Dare and Elvis, where she held the position of group marketing director.
At Engine, Jasinski will oversee the group’s UK and global marketing and new business strategy, working closely with UK chief executive Debbie Klein, chairman Peter Scott and managing director Matt Edwards.
During her career Jasinski has worked at agencies including Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Wunderman and Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy. She also had a seven-year stint at Partners Andrews Aldridge, which is now part of Engine.
Jasinski, who will take on her new role in September, said: "Engine offers me the opportunity to join a business that has already scaled heights, but where I believe there are mountains of latent potential to further grow and develop the business and brand."
Klein said: "This is a great combination and I am completely thrilled that Nina is joining Engine. The timing is perfect as we embark on further expansion and some really exciting new creative projects."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...