Topshop rolls out in-store digital campaign
Topshop, the Arcadia-owned fashion retailer, has launched an in-store digital campaign that allows shoppers to create their own 'Wish You Were At Topshop' postcard and upload it to their Facebook page.
Topshop: unveils in-store digital campaign
Visitors to Topshop’s flagship stores in London, Dublin, Manchester, Liverpool and New York will be able to have a complementary styling and make-up session. They will then have their photo taken, using an iPad2, and then edit the look and feel of the image using the Instagram app.
This will then be printed as a postcard and also uploaded to a Topshop gallery and the shopper’s Facebook page.
The campaign, which runs until Saturday (4 June), was devised by FreshNetworks, the social media agency.
In January, Topshop said it was looking to expand its fashion store internationally and double its overall sales.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire