Topshop rolls out in-store digital campaign
Topshop, the Arcadia-owned fashion retailer, has launched an in-store digital campaign that allows shoppers to create their own 'Wish You Were At Topshop' postcard and upload it to their Facebook page.
Topshop: unveils in-store digital campaign
Visitors to Topshop’s flagship stores in London, Dublin, Manchester, Liverpool and New York will be able to have a complementary styling and make-up session. They will then have their photo taken, using an iPad2, and then edit the look and feel of the image using the Instagram app.
This will then be printed as a postcard and also uploaded to a Topshop gallery and the shopper’s Facebook page.
The campaign, which runs until Saturday (4 June), was devised by FreshNetworks, the social media agency.
In January, Topshop said it was looking to expand its fashion store internationally and double its overall sales.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)