Topshop rolls out in-store digital campaign
Topshop, the Arcadia-owned fashion retailer, has launched an in-store digital campaign that allows shoppers to create their own 'Wish You Were At Topshop' postcard and upload it to their Facebook page.
Topshop: unveils in-store digital campaign
Visitors to Topshop’s flagship stores in London, Dublin, Manchester, Liverpool and New York will be able to have a complementary styling and make-up session. They will then have their photo taken, using an iPad2, and then edit the look and feel of the image using the Instagram app.
This will then be printed as a postcard and also uploaded to a Topshop gallery and the shopper’s Facebook page.
The campaign, which runs until Saturday (4 June), was devised by FreshNetworks, the social media agency.
In January, Topshop said it was looking to expand its fashion store internationally and double its overall sales.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Marketing Communications Executive Ninesharp £28000 - £35000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)