Reebok global marketing chief Prenderville departs
Reebok's top global marketer, Richard Prenderville, has left the sportswear business after five years in the job.
Kelly Brook: fronting 2010 Reebok campaign
Prenderville, head of global brand marketing, has departed to pursue "other opportunities". He will be replaced by Viktoria Wallner, who previously headed Reebok's digital marketing. Wallner will be responsible for global advertising, PR, digital, marketing, social media and creative services.
Prenderville joined Reebok in September 2006 from Reebok parent company Adidas, where was vice-president of media and new media.
He has been credited with being the driving force behind key Adidas initiatives such as high-profile branded content partnerships, such as those with Xbox and MTV.
In April this year, Reebok launched an integrated campaign that encouraged consumers to trial its training shoes in gyms and retailers across the UK. The 'Reebok Trial on Tour' campaign, created by agency Brave, ran for 11 weeks in DW gyms and DW Sports Stores.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Traffic Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...