Flybe appoints Cocktail to seek out retail partnerships
Flybe, the low-cost airline, has appointed marketing agency Cocktail to develop brand partnerships as it seeks out high-street retail partnerships.
Flybe: seeks high-street retail brands for partnerships
Flybe currently has promotional brand tie-ups with Merlin Entertainments, Avis car hire and the Disneyland Paris parks.
Simon Lilley, director of marketing, Flybe, told Marketing that the airline regarded itself as a "retail brand" and was looking to partner with high-street retail names.
He added: "There are lots of opportunities where Flybe can offer in-store incentives and on-pack promotions, such as discount flights."
Lilley said that Flybe was "very close" to an agreement that would see a promotional relationship with a "well-known supermarket", while the brand was also in discussions with a nationwide high-street restaurant.
The airline switched its public affairs work from Fleishman-Hillard to TLG in November last year, as the carrier is keen to promote itself as a British success story that makes a positive contribution to the UK’s regional growth.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...