Flybe appoints Cocktail to seek out retail partnerships
Flybe, the low-cost airline, has appointed marketing agency Cocktail to develop brand partnerships as it seeks out high-street retail partnerships.
Flybe: seeks high-street retail brands for partnerships
Flybe currently has promotional brand tie-ups with Merlin Entertainments, Avis car hire and the Disneyland Paris parks.
Simon Lilley, director of marketing, Flybe, told Marketing that the airline regarded itself as a "retail brand" and was looking to partner with high-street retail names.
He added: "There are lots of opportunities where Flybe can offer in-store incentives and on-pack promotions, such as discount flights."
Lilley said that Flybe was "very close" to an agreement that would see a promotional relationship with a "well-known supermarket", while the brand was also in discussions with a nationwide high-street restaurant.
The airline switched its public affairs work from Fleishman-Hillard to TLG in November last year, as the carrier is keen to promote itself as a British success story that makes a positive contribution to the UK’s regional growth.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region