Sasha Orr joins Albion in management restructure
Albion London has hired Saatchi & Saatchi New York's Sasha Orr as part of a management restructure.
Sasha Orr, Jason Goodman, Susie Macarthur
Orr joins the agency as a managing partner, and will be tasked with defining Albion's culture and service offerings, as well as helping to oversee the agency's key clients.
Albion has also promoted its delivery director, Susie Macarthur, to managing partner. She has been at the agency since October 2009, having joined from DLKW Lowe.
Orr and Macarthur will now form part of a rejigged Albion leadership team, working alongside the agency's existing managing partners, Liz Wilson, Nick Darken and Glyn Britton. The team will report to Jason Goodman, the founder and chief executive of Albion.
Goodman said: "Albion is now at a stage where it needs to restructure for the next phase of growth. Bringing Sasha and Susie into the leadership team is a fresh injection of talent and energy to help power us to the next level."
Following the changes, Albion has promoted its business director, Matt Roskill, to client services director. Roskill joined in 2007, having previously been an account director at McCann London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London